Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Digi Stamp Coloring

Sorry we haven't been around much, everybody has been off vactioning and such.
I printed a et of my digital stamps so I could color them in. I just tossed them in a document and hit print, but for some reason I really like the way it printed cuz it kinda looks like a cute coloring sheet/coloring book page. And in the picture my hand looks crusty and wrinkled and I don't like.
But, if you're like oh, those are cute digital stamps you can buy them HERE!

Also, I used Copic markers to color in the digital stamps I printed, well, Copics seep through most paper that I use, so I always put something underneath when I color with them. Well, not thinking I put a catalog under my paper and started coloring. The catalog print ened up getting soaked up by the sweet little balloon I was coloring. I don't know if you can tell by the photo, but see those specks of black next to the left eye, uh, oops.

The one thing you can see in my above photo is that the pinks, well orangy pink, isn't blended that well cuz it's kinda hard to tell what colors blend well when you buy the markers. Does anybody know a good Copic pink combo, where they all nicely blend together. I have RV34 (dark pink), RV42 (salmon pink) and RV11 (Pink). I need like a nice inbetween pink color. The RV42, is well, too salmony.

2 comments:

You're the best ever! Thanks for leaving a comment!